Monday 16 May 2016

Who's owning it today?

I'm sure you all know the feeling, that real smug feeling you get when you totally rock. That's the feeling I've had today, I've planned, I've waited for meal times and I've not got in from work and stuffed everything I can find into my mouth within minutes of getting through the door (thank you lemon meringue hi-fi bars for rescuing me).

Today has been tough at times, being 2 classrooms away from the canteen is hard, especially when the smell of bacon wafts through the door as if this isn't bad enough the short cut to the staffroom is through the canteen with it's delish smells and chocolate cracknels. So the fact that I've stuck to the plan....and by plan I mean the rushed throwing of fruit into my work bag before rushing out of the door...is pretty darn amazing!

I didn't get time for breakfast before I left, so my breakfast was a banana in my office with a big mug of peppermint and liquorice tea, at break I had a little apple, it wasn't very exciting and I wished I had remembered to pack something else but I didn't go and buy anything so mini result for me. Lunch time was a big box of melon, mainly watermelon, a Muller light raspberry and cranberry yogurt and some Weetabix mini's with fruit and nut as my healthy b. There was that yummy lifeline when I got in...I LOVE anything lemon so the lemon meringue hi-fi bar is the best thing ever!  That kept me going until I got dinner on the go. For dinner I did a salad, courgette noodles and mushrooms in a home-made tomato sauce, one of the slimming world chilli and coriander burgers(which it turns out are a bit too hot for me) I chilled that and sliced it, I made a cucumber dip with quark, cucumber, fresh mint and a little minced garlic for me it was just cool enough to take the heat out of the burger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

About Us

Recent